Pursuant to Article 13 (1) and (2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 96/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR; OJ EU L 119 of 4 May 2016, as amended), hereinafter we inform that:
- The administrator of the personal data is Corab S.A., ul. Michała Kajki 4, 10-547 Olsztyn, REGON 510519084, NIP 7390207757, entered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Olsztyn, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000950779. Share capital: 1,184,000.00 PLN, fully paid, Tel. +48895351790, e-mail: email@example.com (hereinafter the “Administrator”).
- For all matters relating to the processing of personal data, the exercise of your rights under the GDPR and for further information on the processing of personal data, please contact the designated Data Protection Officer (DPO), by post to the postal address indicated in the previous point or by email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The data protection officer is Tomasz Trzciałkowski.
- Your personal data will be processed to enable the User to create and use an account in the CORAB internet shop in compliance with the Regulations available at https://shopb2b.corab.pl/regulamin.
- The legal basis of data processing is acting at the request of a person prior to entering into a contract to which the data subject is a party, as well as the legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator (direct marketing) and fulfilling the Administrator’s legal obligation (regulations concerning accounting, VAT, etc.).
- The recipients of the personal data shall be persons or entities which process personal data on behalf of and upon the instructions of the Administrator. The data may also be made available to entities authorised by law.
- Personal data shall be processed until the purpose referred to in point 3 is achieved and then stored in accordance with applicable law.
- Providing personal data is a condition for the conclusion of an agreement. Refusal to provide them will prevent the creation and use of the CORAB internet shop.
- The data subject shall have the following rights under the provisions of the GDPR:
- the right of access to personal data;
- the right to rectification or completion of personal data;
- the right to the erasure of the data;
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data;
- the right to object to processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data in accordance with the procedure and principles described on the Office's website at: uodo.gov.pl;
- the right not to be subject to profiling;
- the right to data portability.
- Personal data shall not be used for automated decision-making but shall be profiled for analytical and statistical purposes, which shall not produce legal effects on the data subject or similarly significantly affect him/her.